We would be delighted to welcome you and your team to Arnolds Hotel where you can work, rest and play on The Wild Atlantic Way!
Escape your daily routine and breathe in the fresh sea air of Donegal's Wild Atlantic Way while you inspire, unite and develop your team or colleagues in a truly memorable setting. At Arnolds we can organise everything you may neeed including group accommodation, catering and indoor and outdoor activities. We also have a variety of hotel spaces that can be set up for group brainstorms, presentations and break out sessions.
The team at Arnolds work frequently with numerous local providers and experts in the local area to coordinate and enhance any event or off-site team building
Suggested activities for your next team event or off-site include:
- Guided Walks in Dunfanaghy, Falcarragh and the local areas with a Professional Walking Guide or we can supply a selection of complimentary maps for your own enjoyment.
- Sea Kayaking and Paddleboarding around the rugged North Donegal Coastline. Equipment and guidance provided by expert local suppliers.
- Surfing Lessons (equipment and tuition provided)
- Private or Group Golf Lessons at Dunfanaghy Golf Club or one of the five excellent courses nearby.
- Horse Riding available from Dunfanaghy Stables at Arnolds Hotel. Please note: Our Stables are closed from Halloween to Easter every year while the horses have a well deserved rest.
Contact the Team at Arnolds today on 074 9136208 or email email@example.com with your corporate or team event requirements and we would be delighted to recommend a suggested activity schedule with dining options and accommodation to match your budget and your brief. We look forward to welcoming you to Dunfanaghy, Co. Donegal!