Book your next golfing break at Arnolds and play one of Donegal's most popular golf courses, six of which are located just a short drive from the hotel.
Our Reservations Team would be delighted to organise a bespoke golfing package for you and your group. We also offer all our guests the following added extras:
- 25% discount on Green Fees at Dunfanaghy Golf Club and discounted rates at neighbouring clubs
- Complimentary drying facilities for wet gear
- Support in booking Tee Times for you and/or your group
- Support in booking golf lessons (both one-on-one and group bookings) with PGA Professional Seamus McMonagle
- Complimentary storage for your bag and equipment
Dunfanaghy 18 Hole Links (pictured above) is just a two minute drive from Arnolds Hotel. Set under the sheltering arm of Horn Head peninsula and Killyhoey Beach on The Wild Atlantic Way, the scene is set for a truly memorable round of golf. The course at Dunfanaghy is a challenge to even the best golfer but also succeeds in satisfying the less experienced player too. Here you can pit yourself against the wind, the beach, the river and the rough, not to mention the occasional challenging bunker!
There are also a number of other golf courses in the region that we would be happy to offer further information and arrange tee times to play - Rosapenna Golf Club (18 hole Championship Links Course), Cruit Island Golf Club (9 hole Links Course), Portnoo Golf Club (18 hole Links Course), Cloughaneely Golf Club (9 hole Parkland Course) and Letterkenny Golf Club (18 hole Parkland Course).
After a relaxing day golfing you can relax and enjoy a few drinks by the fire before dinner in Arnolds Bar, reveling in those magnificent birdies!